Chocolate Truffle Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt unsweetened chocolate, 1 cup of the chocolate
chips and butter; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar and eggs for 2 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla extract
and the chocolate mixture.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; beat into chocolate mixture. Stir
in remaining chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Remove about 1 cup of dough. With lightly floured hands, roll into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or
until lightly puffed and set.
- Cool on sheets for 3 to 4 minutes before removing
to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Dust with confectioners'
Yields about 4 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes