Cinnamon Chip Gems
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup ground roasted
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups Hershey's Cinnamon Chips, divided
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl until well blended; stir in flour,
sugar and almonds. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Shape each part into 12 smooth balls. Place
each ball in small muffin cup (1 3/4 inches in diameter); press evenly on bottom
and up sides of each cup.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in small bowl. Add Eagle Brand and vanilla extract; mix well.
7 cinnamon chips in bottom of each muffin cup; fill a generous three-fourths full
with Eagle Brand mixture.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until tops are puffed and just
beginning to turn golden brown.
- Cool for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle about 15 chips on top of
the filling. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Remove from pan using small metal spatula or sharp knife. Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes