- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 1/2 cup potato spud flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- Mix well. Chill 1 hour or longer.
- Roll into small balls. Do not grease pan.
at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Posted by Shellbob65 at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes