Coconut Pecan Cookies
- 1 package dry coconut pecan frosting mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix frosting mix (dry) and butter thoroughly. Work in remaining ingredients until
dough holds together.
- Shape dough by teaspoons into 1-inch balls. Place about 1
inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten balls with greased glass dipped in
- Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
Makes about 4 dozen.