Cream Cheese Balls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 15 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Dough: Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together. Mix in coconut and cherries.
Stir in pineapple and crumbs.
- Chill for 30 minutes, then shape into 1-inch balls.
- Coating: Melt butter in small saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar and crumbs.
Roll cookies in this mixture.
Yield: about 5 dozen