Creme de Menthe Balls
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup green creme de menthe
- Combine wafer crumbs, pecans, the 1 cup confectioners' sugar, corn syrup
and creme de menthe, blending to make a stiff dough.
- Roll into 1-inch balls, then
roll in additional confectioners' sugar to coat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes