Crown Royal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Crown Royal Whisky or Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, cocoa powder and sugar.
- On low speed, add one egg at a time.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix in the Crown Royal Whisky.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt until all is combined.
- Form 1-tablespoon size balls, and place 2 inches apart onto cookie
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes