Crown Royal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Crown Royal Whisky or Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, cocoa powder and sugar.
- On low speed, add one egg at a time.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix in the Crown Royal Whisky.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt until all is combined.
- Form 1-tablespoon size balls, and place 2 inches apart onto cookie
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.