Death By Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix the first three ingredients together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form dough into walnut-size balls. Place in greased mini muffin tins (do not flatten).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes (they will not look done, but do not over-bake).
- Press a mini peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie immediately after removing
cookies from the oven.
- Let cool completely.
Makes approximately 48 cookies.