As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- Peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 box chocolate bark
- Spread peanut butter onto half of the crackers.
- Spread Marshmallow Creme over
- Lay another cracker on top to sandwich together.
- Melt chocolate bark in microwave.
- Dip sandwiched cookies into chocolate, covering
- Place cookies on wax paper and allow to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes