- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix cinnamon and sugar
- Melt butter.
- Dip each marshmallow in butter then into sugar-cinnamon mix.
- Set one marshmallow in center of a crescent roll. Roll up and pinch sides.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and milk to glaze consistency.
Top each roll with glaze.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.