This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix cinnamon and sugar
- Melt butter.
- Dip each marshmallow in butter then into sugar-cinnamon mix.
- Set one marshmallow in center of a crescent roll. Roll up and pinch sides.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and milk to glaze consistency.
Top each roll with glaze.