This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 cups rolled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces finely grated chocolate bar
- 3 cups
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend oatmeal in blender until a fine powder.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix together with
flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a very large bowl.
- Add chips,
candy, nuts, raisins and coconut.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
Makes 6 dozen.