Dollar General Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and egg until fluffy.
- Beat in
flour and baking soda on low speed.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten in crisscross pattern with tines of fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire racks.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.