Dr Pepper Toasted Nut Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Dr Pepper
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter; add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add flour and salt alternately
with Dr Pepper. Add vanilla extract, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls,
bars or crescents and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Roll in confectioners' sugar.
Makes about 6 dozen.
Source: Dr Pepper
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes