- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold butter
- 2 cups flour
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 or
2 cans pie filling (Wilderness or Solo brand)
- Mix together flour and butter with pastry cutter until pea-size. Stir in sour
- Form into four balls. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Roll out each ball on a well-floured surface into a long thin rectangle. Lift
dough onto cookie sheet by wrapping over rolling pin. Place pie filling down the
middle, and fold the sides in to cover filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden,
at 375 degrees F.
- Let cool.
- Top with vanilla frosting.
Makes 4 kringles.