- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (NO
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon brandy extract
- 3/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or colored sugar
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine first 9 ingredients in order given. Beat at low
speed, scraping bowl often, until well blended.
- Mix together the 1/2 cup granulated sugar or colored sugar and nutmeg.
a rounded teaspoon of cookie dough into a ball and roll it in the sugar mixture.
Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
They will be very light-colored when done.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.