This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Frangelico Liqueur
cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped with 1 teaspoon granulated
sugar and 2 tablespoons Frangelico Liqueur
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Butter a cookie sheet.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt together.
- Heat corn syrup just to boil. Turn off heat; add butter, stirring until it melts.
Slowly add flour-sugar mixture, Frangelico and nuts.
- Drop heaping teaspoonsful onto
prepared cookie sheet, no more than 6 at a time.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Wait one minute; lift each cookie off cookie sheet; immediately roll around handle
of wooden spoon. Cool.
- Before serving, fill each scroll with whipped cream.