- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking power
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Frango Little
O's in caramel
- To make the cookie dough, stir together the dry ingredients.
- In a bowl with a paddle attachment, cream the butter. Add sugar and continue
to mix, then add egg, corn syrup and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. Add dry
ingredients and mix until blended.
- Chill dough for 1 hour if it is sticky or difficult
- Roll balls of dough about the size of grape then place them on an ungreased sheet
pan 2 1/2 inches apart. Press one Frango Little O in the center of each dough ball.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 0-12 minutes until light golden brown.
- Let cool on
the sheet pan a few minutes before removing to cooling rack.
Source: Marshall Field & Company