As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped peanuts
- Cookies: In mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars, then add egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking soda and salt, then add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Shape into 48 balls, 1 inch each. Place in lightly greased mini-muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from
oven, and immediately make "wells" in center of each by lightly pressing
with a melon baller.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes, then carefully remove to wire racks.
- Fudge Filling: Melt chocolate chips in double boiler over simmering water. Stir
in milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Using a small pitcher or pastry bag, fill each shell
with filling. Sprinkle with peanuts. (Leftover filling can be stored in refrigerator
and served over ice cream.)
Source: Country Woman magazine
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes