- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 package flavored gelatin powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine shortening, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and gelatin. Stir in flour until
- Roll dough into small balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Try using different flavors of gelatin in this recipe.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 21, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes