- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 package flavored gelatin powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine shortening, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and gelatin. Stir in flour until
- Roll dough into small balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Try using different flavors of gelatin in this recipe.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 21, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes