Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4
cups Ghirardelli premium unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups
Ghirardelli classic white chips
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat butter with sugar at medium speed until creamy.
Add eggs, beating at low speed until combined. Add vanilla extract.
- Add flour, unsweetened
cocoa and baking powder to creamed mixture and fold until combined. Fold in white
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Allow 3 inches between
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from baking
Makes 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Source: the Ghirardelli Classic White Chips bag
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes