Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4
cups Ghirardelli premium unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups
Ghirardelli classic white chips
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat butter with sugar at medium speed until creamy.
Add eggs, beating at low speed until combined. Add vanilla extract.
- Add flour, unsweetened
cocoa and baking powder to creamed mixture and fold until combined. Fold in white
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Allow 3 inches between
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from baking
Makes 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Source: the Ghirardelli Classic White Chips bag
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.