Golden Raisin Cookies
This recipe was given to me by a good friend. They are a nice mild cookie that
- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (15 ounce) package golden raisins (2
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add lemon juice and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in raisins.
- Roll into 1-inch balls (I use a scoop). Place on greased baking sheets and
flatten with a floured fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Posted by Bev at Recipe Goldmine 7/25/2001,11:15 am.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.