Gooey Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- Nonstick cooking
- Confectioners' sugar
- Beat the butter, vanilla extract, egg and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Mix in dry cake mix.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Drop dough by teaspoonsful into a bowl of confectioners' sugar; roll into
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies