Gooey Butter Cookies 2
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines butter recipe cake mix*
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room
- 1 egg
- Combine all ingredients with electric mixer until well blended. Chill dough for
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll into walnut-size balls. Roll balls in confectioners' sugar.
- Bake on
ungreased cookie sheet for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar when
Makes about 24 cookies
* Use any flavor cake mix desired. Extras, such as coconut, may be added.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes