This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 pound flaked or shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds
- 20 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon solid
- Put the condensed milk, confectioners' sugar, coconut and nuts into a large
bowl. Work with a spoon or by hand until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and chill for 3
- Roll into balls, using about 1 teaspoon mixture for each. Put balls on baking
- If you want them for cookies, flatten them with your hand; chill 3 or 4 hours.
- Line a baking sheet or tray with wax paper. Drop balls or cookies into chocolate
mixture, one at a time, and lift out with a 2 tined fork. Scrape off excess chocolate
on edge of pan and put balls or cookies on prepared baking sheet.
- When all are coated,
put them in the refrigerator to harden.