Graham Cracker Crackle Cookies
When baked, these cookies are reminiscent of s'mores heated over a campfire,
but a lot easier to eat!
- 1 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners'
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Graham cracker
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg white, cream of tartar, confectioners' sugar
and malted milk powder. Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until thick and
- Stir in the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Drop the dough in 1 1/2-teaspoon mounds 3 inches apart on a nonstick baking sheet
that has been sprinkled with flour.
- Lightly press an equal amount of chocolate chips
into each mound.
- Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer to racks and
Yield: 18 cookies
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes