As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups coconut,
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Grind walnuts and dates in food chopper or food processor. Add sugar, 1 cup of
the coconut and eggs. Mix well.
- Shape into rolls about 1 inch long and 1/2 inch
- Roll each cookie in remaining coconut.
- Place on prepared cookie sheets,
and bake for 15 minutes.
Makes about 5 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes