- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dates
- 1/2 cup packed
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, combine the walnuts, dates and the brown sugar. Add 1/2 cup of the
coconut and the egg. Mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in the remaining coconut.
Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire
racks to cool.
Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen cookies
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.