Hershey's Kisses Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 36 HERSHEY'S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
- Remove wrappers from candies. Place in freezer several hours or overnight.
- Add flour and pecans; beat on low speed of mixer until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate
1 to 2 hours or until dough is firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll dough into 36 balls (about 1 tablespoon dough for each ball). Roll in granulated
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set but not browned.
- Cool cookies for 4 minutes; press frozen candy into center of each cookie; cookie
will crack around edges.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack; cool completely.
Yield: 36 cookies
Hidden Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Make cookie dough as above. Using about 1 tablespoon
dough for each cookie, shape dough around one candy piece (candy does not need to
be frozen for this variation); roll in hand to make ball. (Be sure to cover each
candy piece completely.) Roll in granulated sugar.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie
sheet to wire rack.
While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely.
Roll again in powdered sugar just before serving.
Recipe and photo credit:
Hershey through Brandpoint.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes