- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 to 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine the sugar, oil, chocolate and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time,
beating well after each.
- Combine the flour, powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate
mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for
4 hours or until easy to handle.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Roll into 1-inch balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on prepared
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or just until set.
Makes 6 dozen.