This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Honey Roasted Peanut Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup honey roasted
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar until well blended. Add peanut
butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, wheat germ and baking powder. Stir into the
creamed mixture and blend ingredients. Stir in peanuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
The dough will be a little sticky. If desired, you can chill dough briefly. Place
on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool a
few minutes on cookie pan before removing to a rack.