As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
cup chopped nuts
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put butter into an 8-inch square baking pan in oven to melt.
- In mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients and beat with spoon until frothy.
Pour over melted butter in pan; do not stir.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until spongy.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares, and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Do not double recipe.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes