This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 32 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Brownies: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together flour and nuts and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine chocolate chips and butter, stirring over very low
heat until chips are melted and smooth. (Mixture will be stiff.)
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to chocolate mixture; mix well.
Add chocolate mixture to flour and nuts; mix well. Shape 1 tablespoon of dough around
each candy kiss, covering it completely.
- Shape into a ball and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not over-bake. Cookies
will be soft and appear shiny but will become firm as they cool.
- Remove from cookie sheets. Cool for 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Chocolate Topping: Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan with vegetable oil
and stir until smooth. Dip just the top of each cookie into the melted chocolate
and set on rack to cool and firm chocolate.
Yield: 32 brownies