- 3/4 cup solid Crisco shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 small box Jell-O, flavor desired
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine Crisco, sugar and vanilla extract; cream well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Make into balls the size of walnuts, place on cookie sheet and flatten with
the bottom of a glass dipped into sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.