Jell-O Pastel Cookies
Pretty in pink, green, yellow and any other color you love. Jell-O Gelatin in
the dough and sprinkled on top makes sugar cookies even more special.
These colorful cookies are fun to make and can be enjoyed in moderation.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups butter or
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) JELL-O Cherry Flavor
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour and baking powder. Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Add sugar and 1 package gelatin; beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten
with bottom of glass. Sprinkle with remaining dry gelatin mix.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Makes 5 dozen
For best results, use the same flavor of JELL-O Gelatin for both the cookie
dough and sprinkling on top.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of JELL-O Gelatin.
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes