Jell-O Sugar Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup shortening (such as Crisco)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box
Jell-O (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- In large bowl, cream shortening and 1/2 cup sugar together with electric
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and Jell-O; mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on greased cooking sheet and flatten
with bottom of glass dipped in (1 cup) sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes