Kahlua Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup light
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two cookie sheets.
- Cream together shortening, butter, sugars and eggs. Add remaining ingredients
in order listed and mix well.
- Shape a tablespoonful of dough into a ball and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on rack.
Makes 2 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes