- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream
- Raspberry, strawberry or pineapple preserves
- Mix flour, butter and cream cheese and chill in refrigerator.
- When dough is chilled, remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Roll balls
in a lot of confectioners' sugar.
- Using a rolling pin, roll flat and fill with
pineapple preserves (raspberry or strawberry), flap dough over preserves so that
preserves are in the middle, like a turnover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes.