Killer Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with bakers' parchment.
- Cream the peanut butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Combine cocoa, flour, soda and salt; stir to mix. Add to creamed mixture, kneading
with back of a wooden spoon to moisten dry ingredients. Dough will be stiff and
- Form dough into balls by hand and place on cookie sheet. Flatten
to make thick, round disc shapes. Allow about 3 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet,
then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Yield: about 2 dozen cookies
Per cookie: 190 calories, 5g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 11g fat (2g saturated),
18mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 1g fiber
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes