Killer Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with bakers' parchment.
- Cream the peanut butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Combine cocoa, flour, soda and salt; stir to mix. Add to creamed mixture, kneading
with back of a wooden spoon to moisten dry ingredients. Dough will be stiff and
- Form dough into balls by hand and place on cookie sheet. Flatten
to make thick, round disc shapes. Allow about 3 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet,
then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Yield: about 2 dozen cookies
Per cookie: 190 calories, 5g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 11g fat (2g saturated),
18mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 1g fiber
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes