Lemon Blossom Oreo Cookie Balls
Planning a bridal or baby shower? Serve these dainty, lemony bite-size treats
with crushed Golden Oreo Cookies as the creamy, delicious filling.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (15.5 ounces)
Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 packages (4 ounces each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1 tablespoon assorted
- 40 white nonpareils (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and zest until well blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined
- Fit tubes of icings with star tip; use to pipe small flower onto top of
each ball. Gently press nonpareil into center of each.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Prep Time 30 min. | Total Time1 hr. 40 min. | 40 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes