Lemon Blossom Oreo Cookie Balls
Planning a bridal or baby shower? Serve these dainty, lemony bite-size treats
with crushed Golden Oreo Cookies as the creamy, delicious filling.
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (15.5 ounce) package Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 (4 ounce) packages BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1 tablespoon assorted decorating icings
- 40 white nonpareils (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and zest until well blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow wax paper-lined
- Fit tubes of icings with star tip; use to pipe small flower onto top of
each ball. Gently press nonpareil into center of each.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Prep Time 30 min | Total Time 1 hr 40 min | Yield: 40 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft Kitchens
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.