Magic Peanut Butter Middles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut
- In small bowl blend flour, cocoa and baking soda. Mix until well blended.
- In large bowl beat sugars, butter or margarine and the 1/4 cup peanut butter
until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and egg; beat. Stir in flour mixture
until blended. Set aside.
- Filling: Combine confectioners' sugar and the 3/4 cup peanut butter. Blend
- Roll filling into 30 (1-inch) balls. For each cookie, with floured hands, shape
about 1 tablespoon of dough around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Place
2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 7 to 9 minutes. When cookies are done,
they should be set and slightly cracked.
Yields 15 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes