Mexican Chocolate Wedding Cakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 (1 ounce)
squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Beat at medium speed,
scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes). Add melted chocolate and vanilla
extract. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
Reduce speed to low; add all remaining ingredients except confectioners' sugar.
Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
rounded teaspoonsful of dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes; carefully remove from cookie sheets. Cool another 5 minutes.
- Roll in or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar while still warm and again
Makes 60 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes