- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet
or milk chocolate)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and flour.
- Shape level teaspoon of dough into log shape and place on cookie sheets
2 inches apart.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes and then lay cookies on flat surface to cool.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 2 minutes and stir in butter.
- Spread chocolate mixture on one cookie and top with the other cookie.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes