Mini Kiss Chocolate Blossoms
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey's
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package (1 3/4 cups)
Hershey's Mini Kisses Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Beat butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar, egg and vanilla extract in large bowl until light
and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture,
beating until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough for about one hour or until firm enough
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1 1/8-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Place 3 Mini Kisses Chocolate in center of each cookie, pressing down lightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes