Mocha Nut Butter Balls
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla extract until light. Add instant coffee, cocoa, flour and salt. Mix well. Add pecans.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased sheets.
- Bake for about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar while warm.
- Store in tin box between layers of wax paper.