- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pecan halves
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars; add egg and vanilla
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; add to cream mixture. Mix well.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place in mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately make wells in the center of each using a melon baller.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove to wire racks.
- For filling, put chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water. Stir
in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Using a measuring cup, fill each shell with some of the chocolate mixture. Top with a pecan half.
Makes 4 dozen.