Neiman Marcus Cookies
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal*
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) Hershey Bar, grated
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
* Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey
Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Makes 112 cookies.
This recipe may be halved.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by "littlesofty."
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes