Neiman Marcus Cookies
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal*
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) Hershey Bar, grated
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
* Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey
Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Makes 112 cookies.
This recipe may be halved.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by "littlesofty."