One Cup Cookies
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Sift together the cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Beat together the sugar, eggs, oil, margarine and vanilla extract. Add to all
the dry ingredients; mix and chill.
- Form into 1-inch balls and flatten with a glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes