As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
(6 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) package coconut
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients except pecans.
- Shape into small balls and roll immediately
- Let stand in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yields 60 orange balls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes