- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
(6 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) package coconut
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients except pecans.
- Shape into small balls and roll immediately
- Let stand in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yields 60 orange balls.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.