Orange Juice Refrigerator Cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon softened margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- Flaked coconut, chopped pecans, red or green sugar, additional confectioners'
- Mix vanilla wafers, orange juice, margarine and confectioners' sugar.
- Chill for one hour.
- Shape into 36 cookies and roll in your choice of optional ingredients. Place each cookie in a tiny foil liner, such as a miniature cupcake liner.
- Cover and freeze for several hours.