Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 large package Oreo cookies, crushed*
- 1 (8 ounce) bar cream cheese, at room temperature
- White chocolate for dipping (or white almond bark)
- Sprinkles (optional)
* You may use any flavor Oreo cookies desired.
- Using your food processor, finely crush the Oreo cookies (including the filling)
until they are powder fine. Thoroughly blend in the softened cream cheese. Roll
this Oreo mixture into small bite size balls.
- Microwave the white chocolate - watch closely and don't over do it, or it
will burn. Dip each ball into the melted white chocolate and place on wax paper
to harden. Decorate with sprinkles.
You can decorate with colored sugar, or swirl some melted semi-sweet chocolate
on top of each ball. Refrigerate.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.